The Beginning of This Story

Hi Guys. This is me Charisma Mufadilah and this is my first story about myself on my blog. Hope you enjoy to read this story.


Actually, i don't know what should I write on this paper. But, a glimmer of an idea popped into my brain. And yeah I decided to tell about myself. 

In this year, I'm already 20 and I also still have many dreams, one of which is to become a lecturer. But, to achieve these dreams I must study hard and sometimes my laziness still overwhelms myself.

Everything is getting harder. Insecurities still dominated myself and but now I'm trying to self-love for creating my own happiness.
Hope all of you can do the best for your future. Thank you for reading this story even though it's not interesting. The next story will be even more random :).

See you later :*

Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Day in My Life