A Little Snippet of My Activities for Two Days
Hi guys, back again with me Charisma Mufadilah on my personal blog. This time I will tell you a little of the activities I did for the past two days.
Starting on Thursday yesterday I did not attend lectures as usual due to the training of basic cadres III (PKD) at the event of the Indonesian Islamic student movement (PMII). In this PKD I gained a lot of knowledge, insight, and friends. As of today, Friday, September 23, 2022, I still participating in the basic cadre training.
Today's activity begins with dawn prayers, then joint exercises followed by breakfast and cleaning up. Then go to material 1, which is about the basic concepts of leadership, followed by material 2, namely discourse and media analysis. Followed by a focus group discussion which discusses the material previously explained and then presents it.
OK, keep writing and keep sharing.
BalasHapus