A Day in My Life

Today is friday, right? Yeah, start starting with the Mr. Basuni's class at 07.00 am and finished at 08.40 am.

Luckily, this morning I didn't get pranked like last week where the class would held online when I will go to campus. 

After coming home from campus, I lay down for a while then lay down again and lay down while watching videos on tiktok and YouTube. Then suddenly thought of writing assignments on a personal blog that I had not done. Because I haven't got the idea, I just sleep, who knows when I wake up I get an idea hahaha. 

And yeah i decided to write whatever I did today. Because sometimes the ideas that appear in my brain are not useful, Sometimes a good idea suddenly disappears when I want to write it on the blog. 

Fyi, It's raining in Tulungagung right now, and I got rained on with my friends when I wanted to buy food. 

I think, it's enough for my assignment today. I hope I can write more useful articles in the future. I'm so sorry if i make mistakes in writing. See you in my other random story hehee.


Komentar

  1. Ya, the most important thing is that you get used to writing. Keep writing. Keep verbalizing what you feel, taste, hear, and see.

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar